Catching Up...

Apparently I have been living in bead-land for the past few months. No garden posts.

Allow me to remedy the situation :)

First, some pics of my roses in June. All the careful pruning paid off.

Next, I planted a peach Hollyhock...really underestimating how large it would grow....really underestimating.
The color is very unique though! Needless to say, it will be transplanted to the back yard.

Lastly, I tried out some Larkspur this year. It was lovely. I am looking forward to it spreading out next spring.
Also..my asiatic lillies are spreading nicely in the front beds. This is their third season.

Happy Gardening!

Comments

  1. Wow!!!
    Not only are your flowers beautiful but your photograpy is breath taking!!!

    Such a beautiful post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts