Admiring the Flower Gardens in Cannon Beach, Oregon

Our family escaped to the Oregon Coast today. The air was soft and mild, perfect for taking pictures of the lovely flower gardens that appear at nearly every business in town.

To me, it's always been the flowers that has made Cannon Beach special. Granted, the shopping is lovely..but even in winter, I am always impressed how the business owners take such care of their gardens year round.

Here are some pictures to enjoy:


Lush petunia side planter

Simple nasturtium and succulent garden at a little motel


Colorful window basket with red geraniums


Poppies, inpatients and black eyed susan's
Impatient and Petunia planter.

I could have walked around town all day, admiring the many gardens and planters, but..with my hubby and little kids in tow..it wasn't in the cards.
Hope you enjoy the pics.
Cheers ~

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts