A little January Tiding of the Yard

A mild morning, not much motivation, but a family agreement to get out and put in a mornings work into the yard for the trade of a yummy lunch got us all motivated and we headed outdoors.

Little Scout helped me as I weeded the side shade garden. The forget-me-nots have wintered over well despite the severe cold snap we experienced mid-December. The grape hyacinths are beginning to poke their slender green heads out of the soil, providing me some hope that spring is around the corner.

Here are pictures from the day:

Puma the Rotten Cat
My little girls green boots

Flower pots primed for spring


February will bring some lining of the flower beds and the snow crocuses should be in bloom. I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Gardening ~ Jenni

Comments

Popular Posts