Happy Birthday USA!

Happy 4th of July America!


First dahlia bloom of the season.
Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Oh my the colors are so awesome!! I can't get Dahlias to grow but my goodness how beautiful they are. What a beautiful shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just noticed a couple of days ago that I have a couple of dahlias blooming too. They're such gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower looks almost too good to be real! More like a painting than a photo. The stripey colouring is very attractive. I hope you get lots more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice colouring on the dahlia. Dahlia are really popular in Northern Ireland however they generally have to be lifted in Autumn and stored as our ground is too wet for them to over Winter so I haven't grown them. They are superb plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Fuchsia is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts