Fertilizer Friday - my first post!

I'm joining in the the fun this Friday and showing off a few blooms this week. I'm happy to report that the Forget Me Nots are cheerfully gracing my shade garden and the Japanese Quince is adding color to the back yard. I am most anxious for the tulips to ripen with color...maybe next week? Here are some pictures from this week:

Quince ~ The resident flock of sparrows is in hog heaven!


Forget Me Nots ~ A personal favorite early spring bloom


Mt Hood Daffodils Mini Iris ~ my neighbor gave me some starts a few years ago and they've spread nicely!

Front yard, late afternoon this week. Glad to see the lawn in filling in from the track the dogs created. Rotten dogs.Thanks to Tootsie for hosting Fertilizer Friday!
Happy Friday ~ Jenni

Comments

  1. Your Quince is so pretty. Do they have a wonderful fragrance like the white?
    Forget Me Nots are so pretty and dainty.
    Happy FF.
    Lona

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden you have! I love the Quince too. I just noticed buds on the forget me nots, they are a favorite of mine too.
    Hope you are getting some sun down there, the rain finally stopped here and the sun is peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenni, what an amazing group of flowers. I can't believe how much is out already, I think we are a few weeks ahead of last year, (just looking at photos from last year)

    Love the new Fertilizer Friday what a clever idea, I am following :)

    Love Forget Me Nots too and my Daughter collects Tea cups in that pattern :)

    Have a wonderful Weekend, T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooner or later, forget-me-nots are my next tattoo!

    What pretty blooms! I need to go look for forget-me-nots where I tossed seed last fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another PNW Gardener! how wonderful to see what you are doing. Spring is here, we are all well on our way and here is hoping you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts