March Bloom Day

I'm just linking up with those long time garden bloggers, so I do apologize, I'm a bit late for Bloom day. I absolutely do love the concept ~ so..here goes my first post!

White Hyacinths
Saxifrage 'Peter Pan'
Mini IrisForget Me Nots..just starting to bloom

Candy Tuft
Lot's of color in my early spring flower beds including daffodils and winter heather too ~ it's a cheerful welcome home after a long day at work. Here's a shout out to Carol at May Dreams Gardens for hosting the monthly event!

Cheers ~ Jenni

Comments

  1. I am desperate to see something in my garden. Your pictures are a delight!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into your Peter Pan! Love it! This month was my 2nd GBBD. So fun, isn't it? Congratulations on joining the meme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great group of flowers! It's so nice to be able to find so much blooming. I love the iris and your forget me nots are much further ahead than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find your Fertilizer Friday post so I am stopping to comment here...what a nice post today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aloha,

    i loved your collection of blooms, your spring garden is beautiful!

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great to see blooms! Thank you for sharing - they are lovely shows me what I have to look forward to in the coming weeks. Paula from Idaho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts