New Addition

It appears my life just isn't busy enough....I came home with a new kitten from the local Humane Society the other day.

My 4 yr old son is quite taken with this feline and based on his naming convention, it appears I might be reading too many Winnie The Pooh tales to him, as the cats name sounds like something 'tigger' would say.

Meet 'Dasher Dennis Silver-Fur'


In gardening news, we had our first frost the other night. I'm hoping the event will decrease the number of bugs outside.

Cheers All and Wishing Everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Jenni

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And Congrats on getting a kitty! I love my two kitties, I bet you will love yours. Your son picked a very imaginative name for your new very handsome kitty.

    We had snow here off and on all day yesterday, but it didn't amount to much. It's just enough to make the streets treacherous. It's continuing today. I'm hoping it will kill off the flies we've been getting in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat! I had one that looked just like it years ago, only it's name wasn't as fancy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts