WW

Welcome Home
Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Such a pretty path, a beautiful welcome to your home...love it! Also, what do you have climbing on the arbor? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a bit of colour at yours, some great plants. Hope you had a good 4th of July weekend! We seem to have alot of similar plants. Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a gorgeous welcome home. Enjoy the beauty you have surrounding you.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is quite the welcome home and a beautiful shot. Your entrance looks like a million bucks, Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the arch and its pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would cause me to slow down my car, gawk, drool and conclude that a kindred spirit lives here. What a beautiful welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This picture reminds me of your Oma :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts