Indoor Bulbs

Indoor Paper White (Narcissus) Blooming, Early January 2013

Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. What a wonderful photo. I have had these bloom in my main garden and was thrilled. They are planted along the path, but don't always come up or bloom. I got down level with them once to see if they had a scent and was pleasantly surprised with their sweetness.

    Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could smell them. I have no indoor flowers this year. How did that happen? What a wonderful photo. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I think I need some indoor bulbs, I have lots and lots of tender succulents hanging around inside this winter, but no flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo and as others have mentioned I bet they fill the house with perfume. Are they planted in compost or pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, they are planted in what appears to be gravel-y bits of cork. Retains the water very nicely.

      Delete
  5. Lovely photo, I didn't plant any indoor bulbs this year, window sill space is hard to find in my house and the only decent one is filled with my orchids. But my outdoor narcissus are already out of the ground so not that long to go :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts