Happy 4th of July

Wishing everyone a wonderful independence day weekend! My strawberry beds have been finally producing juicy sweet berries.


My first time veggie garden has had some success...some. I've so much to learn. I did manage to get some lettuce snow peas.


Baby finger ling carrots, zucchini, pumpkins and corn are making some progress. some. Ah well, I knew this learning to be a veggie gardener thing would take a few years to master...I just like being an A student...is that so bad? lol

Happy 4th of July!!
Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Hey Jenni your strawberries are beautiful and the vegies are looking fantastic! Believe it or not someone said all this rain we've had has really helped things to grow. I know my flowers are bigger than ever. Who would of thought? Enjoy the weather - guess the hot stuff is coming next week. Must of started today - too hot for me. But the last week or two has been great, cool enough that I've been able to stay outside ALL day long working.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog...and I miss the Pacific Northwest! The air is clean and all is green because of that magical rain... but it is nice to have an occasional break, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The berries look perfect, it reminds me we need to go pick some of ours. Our veggies haven't had a very good year. Other than peas that's all we've gotten.
    Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your fruit and veggies look just wonderful. One of my favorite smells in the garden is that of ripe strawberries :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts