Giving Thanks

Before I start my busy day, creating three scrumptious desserts to bring to our families Thanksgiving Dinner, I want to carve out a small moment and give thanks.

I'm thankful for the hard lessons I've had to learn this year. And, I'm grateful to have my little family in tact.


I don't really have words to express the gratitude I have to still have my husband in this world. I appreciate that he and I were able to see through the haze of his medical crisis and make some determinations together about how we wanted to go forward. Our plan is working.

I am thankful too for the kind and supportive blogging community that I belong to.  Sometimes it feels like the world really is full of nice people.  So, I'm going to hold onto that today.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Jenni


Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Jenni! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving - maybe a bit late but it's the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you has a beautiful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, Jenni. Life is so good, sometimes I have to pinch myself. Thank you Jesus that your hubby is okay. I hope he continues to heal and that that God's grace will carry you forward. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have been thinking of you, although I haven't been in the blogging world much later. Best wishes for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts