Read Em All Tuesday

I'm joining in with Tootsie and gang to highlight some of the great blogs out in blogger-sphere.

One of my favorite gardening blogs is from Sue over at Our Plot at Green Lane Allotments. Sue and her husband have been gardening a large plot since around the time I was 5 years old.  If I need to figure something out, Sue is one of the top gardeners I go and ask.

Her website is full of fantastic gardening resources, recipes, and she is always very kind, stopping by my own blog to offer helpful suggestions on my gardening woes.

Sue is a dedicated vegetable, fruit and berry gardener, practicing homesteading techniques before it became hip. Cheers to you Sue!

Swing on by Tootsies and see who else is suggesting great blogs to read.
Jenni


Comments

  1. Thanks for the lovely write up Jenni but you didn't need to mention about being only 5 when we started our plot :)

    By the way - who is Walter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, crap I thought that is who your hubby's name was :) See, Sue, I just gave you a new husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I'm sure he has been called worse! Not sure he'll be too happy to learn of a new husband though. His name is Martyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Martyn is much cuter than Walter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just went to Sue's blog and found it very helpful also. Thanks for the resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went to Sue's blog and found it very helpful also. Thanks for the resource.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts