Garden Bloggers Bloom Day - June 2015

June is a quiet month in my garden. The big bang will arrive in July with power house cone flowers and rudbeckia bursting into color.

The echinacea are coming
For now, it's just spots of color while spring fades and summer begins to emerge.

Fiesta blend Nasturtium, started from seed
Common flowers brighten the edges of flower beds helping ease the transition of seasons.



Another in between season favorite bloom are Asiatic Lilies. Bold in color with strong study stems, they peek up through foliage and explode with dynamic color.







The lupines that I started from seed are blooming and have been beloved by the bumbles bees.


Russell Mix Lupine started from seed
The hydrangea is putting up pretty blooms. It's such a show piece, in it's corner spot, bringing both sides of the front gardens together.


And finally, one last glimpse of my favorite plant combo. A heirloom peony with brilliant blue delphinium as a back drop.


Happy Garden Bloggers Bloom Day!

Take a pop on over to Carol's at May Dream's Garden to find out what is blooming around the world.

Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love the last one, too, and the white lilies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these transitional times and yours is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peony and delphinium do make a striking combination. Our Asiatic Lilies are not yet blooming, nor are the nasturtiums. Yours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to wait for Summer - you have a lot of colour in your garden already. My flowers are a long way behind, probably because of continued cold grey windy weather with very little sunshine and not much rain. I have anew Echinacea this year because my "Little Magnus" one died during the Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beeyouteeful!! June doesn't look boring at all. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts