Fertilizer Friday April 23rd

Happy Friday to all my Gardening Friends ~ April is certainly flying by!

The mid spring tulips are blooming now in the cottage gardens ~ here's some pictures from this week.

Soft baby pink tulips
A bright, nearly fluorescent red tulip

White tulips with a touch of purple edging. These are really graceful

Two Toned pinks ~ fun and vibrant

The clematis is beginning to open on the arbor located on the walk to the front door. It's such a pretty welcome to our home.

In the shade garden the Spanish bells and Forget Me Nots are stealing the show. I've recently planted two columbines there as well. I hope to have some bloom pics to share of them soon :)

Finally, here is a pic of a new addition to the front flower boarders. Pretty little Helianthemum 'Fire Dragon'. I'm excited to see them sprawl out and add a nice carpet boarder to the front of the beds.

Thanks to Tootsie for hosting this fun, Friday event!
Cheers ~ Jenni

Comments

  1. Hi Jenni. Oh, your Spanish Bells are so pretty lining the bed. Love blue blooms. Any kind, any size LOL!
    The tulip with the edges tinted with purple are just so pretty. Beautiful spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tulips, especially the baby pink ones. The Bluebells look so pretty all blooming along the border.
    Lucky you, already a Clematis bloom!! I can not wait for some of mine to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the same idea to post about beautiful tulips, love them :)

    I love your "bells" so pretty all in a row, mine have a mid of their own, :) T.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts