Wordless Wednesday

Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Hello, it is only Tuesday (just kidding :)

    Lovely shot! I'm so excited to see all the spring bulbs coming up. :)

    Thanks for playing along with my little pop quiz, I am having so much fun :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni, looks like you were quite busy over easter with the veg boxes, great job by the way! Bet your little boy couldn't wait to get into all that soil! I have the same alpine plant in your 'wordless wed' post and I really like it (can't remember its name / too early in morn). Some of my plants had grown really big and got baldy patches in the middle so I recently gave them a face lift (dug out the old bits). All the best, Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close to opening! I love how bright pink it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Looks like some sort of sugar creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd name this photo, "Hints of a rock garden." Love the blooming Armeria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, thanks for reminding me of the proper name..I totally forgot what it was!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Armeria is going to be so beautiful. I like the One day of sun posting. Sounds so familiar. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I recently planted these flowers in dry California! Do you think they will make it? Really nice blog btw. Love the peony.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts