It's a Family Thing

Gardening is more fun when we're together.
Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Just cute! Especially the dinosaur ones! Nice to see the sun was shining! Thanks for swinging by my blog. I really enjoy searching quotes to go with my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with this constant drizzle we need to keep our boots close by the door, don't we? :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! Dinosaurs, cupcakes and red clogs. Gardening is such a wonderful thing to share with kids. We had a nice sunny mid-day here and I got to do some weeding. Have a great day! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for coming by my blog. Good luck on your veggie gardening - your kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your array of footwear!
    What a coincidence that you were watching F1 racing while reading my driving post. I hope it will be a while before DD is anywhere near the racing stage!
    I am still owe you a Scottish biscuit recipe - hope to get time to bake with DD soon and then I'll post something for you. Meantime thanks for the cookie recipe - it's always more fun to get a personal recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute pic! I am so happy you stopped by my blog and even happier to have come and checked out yours!! Its always so exciting to find other bloggers from your own neck of the woods. I'm looking forward to following your many adventures here.
    ps. I'll let you know if the coffee keeps the slugs away =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, How CUTE is that :)

    Have a lovely Easter, my friend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts