Wordless Wednesday

Mt. St. Helens taken near Silver Lake, Wa
Cheers, Jenni

Comments

  1. Lovely! I wish I were standing at the top looking out over the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo! Love that blue sky against the pristine white of the mountain. More blue sky, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful choice for Wordless Wednesday! Have a good one, Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when she blew. Our sunsets were so red and orange. It was unreal. Great photo. She looks so peaceful now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when Mt. St. Helens blew! I was a kid then and we lived in Vancouver BC... we got ash too! Thanks for posting (and bringing back some memories...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely shot.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. The comment moderator is on and I will approve comments as soon as I can. Thank you for stopping by!

Popular Posts